There is no chance you haven’t played the famous Street Fighter game. From the time of video games to PC’s and now on Android and iOS, the famous game has secured its place despite being so old. Since the launch of app stores, we have seen various versions of Street Fighter game. Amidst all the Street Fighter games, Capcom has in some way managed to produce the Street Fighter games on the theme of the original game. Good news for fans and the developer has launched the latest edition of the game in the app stores. It is called Street Fighter IV Champion Edition and has everything a Stree Fighter fan could ask for. In this guide, you will find some easy methods to install Street Fighter IV Champion Edition for PC (Windows and Mac).
Launched back in 2010 for iOS, this game has seen significant changes over the years and is now better than ever. The basic theme is same, although the graphics are way better than ever was. It features a single player arcade mode which consists of four levels as well as multiplayer mode. All the legendary warriors have pretty much similar skills but the style is improved. The feature that makes Street Fighter IV Champion Edition better than all the other games is the external support to controllers and gamepads. This not provides ease for players but also makes the experience closer to PC and Console. As mentioned earlier, the graphics are far more refined and make the game more appealing. All the characters, refined graphics, and improved gameplay are the reason you will be glued to your devices.
Street Fighter IV Champion Edition is a paid game and you can get it easily from app stores. However, playing a game like Street Fighter IV Champion Edition will not only save the battery but also bring back the old memories. Here’s how you can install Street Fighter IV Champion Edition on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install Street Fighter IV Champion Edition for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Street Fighter IV Champion Edition to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Street Fighter IV Champion Edition and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Street Fighter IV Champion Edition in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Street Fighter IV Champion Edition to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Street Fighter IV Champion Edition for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Street Fighter IV Champion Edition for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Street Fighter IV Champion Edition apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Street Fighter IV Champion Edition in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.