Use the AnkiDroid Flashcards app on your PC. AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki.
What is the AnkiDroid Flashcards PC app?
AnkiDroid Flashcards for PC is a memorization system designed to help students – of anything – strengthen their long-term retention of facts. You’ll still have to do the learning yourself, but AnkiDroid Flashcards method of drilling you means that you’ll remember the answers long after you first learned them.
Languages are often challenging to learn. To have a normal day-to-day conversation in any language, you need to know around 1000 words. With pronunciation, spelling, and possibly even different alphabets this can quickly jump to 3000 different things when studying to write and speak a language. Anki takes the stress away and provides a simple solution.
What does it Offer?
AnkiDroid Flashcards for Windows App lets you make your own flashcards, on any device. Creating cards is as easy as typing what you want on the front and back of each card. When you’re ready to get more advanced, Anki App lets you create “custom layouts” to present multiple fields of information, styled with HTML and CSS.
In addition, your AnkiDroid Flashcards account grants you free access to our web client. It works on any computer running the latest Chrome, Safari, or Opera browsers.
Not only can you use your own cards or ones you import, this app is also compatible with Anki software for Windows, Linux and Mac. This expands your possibilities when it comes to importing or exporting your information from one to another. Likewise, you’ll find perfectly detailed statistical information about your progress in AnkiDroid.
Although Anki might not sound revolutionary, it is a great tool for all types of students. As long as you can put what you need to learn in the format used by Anki’s cards, you’ll get some serious memory-maximizing help from the program.
- supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
- text-to-speech integration
- more than 6000 premade decks
- progress widget
- detailed statistics
- open source
- card editor/adder
- card browser
- tablet layout
- import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
- add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
- custom font support
- full backup system
- navigation by swipe, tap, shake
- fully customizable
- dynamic deck handling
How to Install the AnkiDroid Flashcards app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the installation wizard and follow the instructions given on the screen.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the AnkiDroid Flashcards app and click on the install button to start the download process.
You can also use the AnkiDroid Flashcards app on your smartphone as well.