This is the step-by-step guide to download RaMBLE Bluetooth LE Mapper for PC. You can run this app on any Windows 10/8/7 or macOS-powered computer.
RaMBLE Bluetooth LE Mapper
This is a proof-of-concept application built to detect low-energy Bluetooth devices. Day-to-day, we use many Bluetooth devices that do not have a very powerful frequency module. Such applications need specific frequencies and mapping to work with. The RaMBLE Bluetooth LE Mapper can detect and log all such devices. These devices include the iBeacons and the Fitness trackers.
Apart from detecting the BLE devices, the RaMBLE also highlights the privacy and security concerns regarding the connected device. It runs a scanner in the background in order to check all the packets and responses received from a BLE deice. This data is filed into the BLE database and it can be imported in the form of a database file later on.
To run the RaMBLE application, all you need is a device with BLE support. The latest laptops and phones will support this app without any hassle. Even though this is an app built for Android smartphones, but its usability is not limited to phones only. If you want to test a BLE device using your Laptop, you can still use the RaMBLE application. In such a case, you will install the RaMBLE Bluetooth LE Mapper for PC. In this guide, I am going to show you the steps to download RaMBLE for PC. Before downloading this app, take a look at the requirements.
- A Laptop with Bluetooth.
- Windows 10/8/7 or macOS.
- A BLE device to test.
- Android Emulator i.e. BlueStacks.
- This tutorial.
Download RaMBLE Bluetooth LE Mapper for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks Android emulator on your computer. If you are using the BlueStacks for the first time, it will take you through the basic initial setup. BlueStacks will ask for a Google Account just as an Android device does. Use your existing account or create a new account on the go. Remember creating your Google Account is a completely free process.
- Once you have set up the BlueStacks, go ahead and launch the Google Play Store in it. In the Play Store’s search bar, type “RaMBLE” and find it.
- As you find the RaMBLE Bluetooth LE Mapper app, install it. Finish the installation and launch the app.
- Give permissions to the app and scan for the nearby BLE devices. If there is a BLE device close to your Laptop, it will appear in the RaMBLE app.
That’s pretty much it with the installation of RaMBLE Bluetooth LE Mapper for PC. Installing it on a computer is useful for users who do not own an Android device or the ones who want to use it for development purposes. In case you run into any kind of problems regarding the app or the Emulator, feel free to reach out to us using the comment section below. We will make sure to get back to you in time.