If you have a fond of investing in cryptocurrency, then keeping a track of your cryptocurrency portfolio must be the number 1 priority for you. CoinCap.io is another application just like Blockfolio which helps you to maintain your cryptocurrency wallet. CoinCap.io brings the real-time cryptocurrency rates right in the palm of your hands. The application shows you the real-time information all the time. Furthermore, you can create Altfolios in this application using which you can see the ups and downs of the overall value of your holdings in real time. With CoinCap.io you can set custom notifications to keep yourself alerted at a time that suits you the best.
CoinCap.io application makes it extremely easy for the users to exchange coins with the help of the ShapeShift integration inside. The application makes the use of passwords set with the fingerprint scanner of your phone to keep your data secure. You can keep a track of currency rates without signing into the application as well. If you want to access the CoinCap application on your computer, you need to install it through an Android emulator. On a computer, you can only access a website, but if you wish to get the UI of the application, then that’s going to be worth it as well. You can easily install CoinCap.io for PC on your computer with the help of Bluestacks 3 or the BlueStacks app player. The steps given below will further enlighten you on how to download CoinCap.io for PC.
How to Download, Install and run CoinCap.io for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “CoinCap.io“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “CoinCap.io” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find CoinCap.io in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of CoinCap.io from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
CoinCap.io: Google Play Store