VPN Monster comes from the house of Turbo VPN. The application Turbo VPN itself is quite popular among smartphone users. Their new application VPN Monster serves the same purpose as the Turbo VPN does. With VPN Monster, you can access any blocked or restricted website on your computer. VPN Monster is useful for interacting with the information that your ISP doesn’t want you to access. This application offers maximum anonymity which means it keeps your information safe and sound while you are going through a plethora of web pages. VPN Monster is a safe and secure application to use. It offers unlimited bandwidth.
With VPN Monster you can also run the applications that do not work in your region. Applications like VPN Monster are quite useful to run applications like Spotify and other such applications which haven’t made their way to the different regions in the world. These applications are also useful when you do not want your ISP to snoop into your information. Applications like VPN Monster also restrict websites from collecting your personal data. In case you want to run communication applications like WhatsApp and Viber in a country where these applications are banned, then VPN Monster is going to let you do that. You can make the use of VPN Monster on your computer as well. On a computer, VPN Monster can run inside an Android emulator and unlock all the possibilities for you.
VPN Monster for PC can be downloaded on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. To start running VPN Monster for PC, you need BlueStacks 3 on a Windows computer and the BlueStacks on Mac. You can follow the steps listed below to run VPN Monster for PC now.
How to Download, Install and run VPN Monster for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “VPN Monster“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “VPN Monster” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find VPN Monster in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of VPN Monster from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
VPN Monster for PC – Video Guide
VPN Monster: Google Play Store