What happens in a post-apocalyptic world? Those who are not infected with plague or infection, are at war against survival. A new free MMORPG on Android is about an infection that has turned 80% of world’s population into undead, brain eating and gunship zombies. Last Day on Earth Survival is a classic online multiplayer shooting and online Role Playing game. It combines the thrills of killing zombies and strategizing ways to preserve food, shelter and defense against wild creatures. Moreover, each player interacts with other players from all over the world. They form clans and groups. It helps in sharing information, weaponry and resources. Surviving in this apocalyptic world not only depends on killing zombies, but survival skills as well. You need to rationalize food, water and other life-necessary resources.
In this game, there are zombies everywhere. Moreover, some zombies have evolved and created their own outposts. These territories contain a lot of valuable weapons. These weapons are valuable for outpost missions. However, going near to any of these is nothing less than grave danger. You are at imminent risk of getting attacked by horde of hundreds of zombies at once. Therefore, it is always advisable to form a clan first. Fill your resources to full and plan an attack. After defeating zombies at their own territories, take all valuable resources for yourself. This would boost the survival ratio in long run. Besides zombies, there are other life-threatening risks like cold, wild animals, hunger and thirst! Make sure that you always keep your stock ready for worst situation. No one is is a friend. Everyone has to look out for themselves.
How to Download, Install and Play Last Day on Earth Survival for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Last Day on Earth Survival“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Last Day on Earth Survival” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Last Day on Earth Survival in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Last Day on Earth Survival from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to your as soon as possible.
Last Day on Earth Survival: Google Play Store