Players are all set to experience a new adventure in the outskirts of Chernobyl. Radiation City will put the players in the middle of a dangling situation. You have to survive when the entire city has been put on the brink of devastating. 40 years ago, a mishap occurred which turned the world upside down. The incident happened at the nuclear power plant of the Chernobyl. As the player of the game, you are getting into the city after 40 years of that incident.
You are in the city of Pripyat, which was recreated after the historical disaster. The city of Pripyat is not free of risks. There are deadly sub-human creatures who are on a hunt of the mankind. There are predators all around who are keeping an eye on the human blood. You have to collect resources to survive. You can go after the resources in the buildings of the Pripyat city. Create your own campsites to spend a safe and peaceful night. Craft a gear that will help you to stay alive while the crisis is still going. Take extraordinary measures to stay focused on your mission. Your destiny is to uncover the story that took away your ancestors, go back to the time and save your loved ones who lost their lives. Radiation City is a paid game. You will have to purchase it from the Play Store in order to run it. The game brings impressive graphics. If you want to make the best out of the graphics of this game, we would recommend playing this game on a bigger screen. For that, you can install Radiation City on your computer.
Radiation City for PC can be played on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. To download Radiation City for PC, Windows users can install BlueStacks 3 and Mac users can install BlueStacks. Follow the steps given below to successfully install Radiation City for PC now.
How to Download, Install and Play Radiation City for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Radiation City“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Radiation City” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Radiation City in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Radiation City from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Radiation City: Google Play Store