Training a brain to stay active used to be quite hard. But now with the rain of brain-training games for Android and iOS platform, it isn’t hard anymore. A new game called Brainful serves the same purpose. The game puts your brain to its full use. It’s time to check how quick your reflexes are and how strong is your memory. Brainful is simply capable of driving you crazy.
The game is more than logical. It isn’t easy to play it at all. In the stepper mode, you are given a screen with three columns of three different colors. Each column has a small tile or box placed in the center. When the game starts off, one of the three boxes is tappable. You’ve to remember what color was tappable. Upon tapping, the columns move down and next row comes up. This way, while going up, there will be more than one boxes that will be tappable. You must remember what tile you tapped in the previous row, and in the next row, you have to tap the column of the same color as that of the tile that you just tapped in the previous row. Remember we are talking about the matching color of the tile with the column. If you are not able to understand the logic, you simply have to play the game and understand it. The endless mode is a little bit more difficult than the stepper mode.
The background music just matches the theme of this game. This is a colorful game packed with a lot of levels to have unlimited fun. It makes the use of almost all reflexes of your brain at the same time. Playing this game to pass some time on a computer is more fun than playing it on a small screen of an Android handheld.
You can install Brainful for PC through an App player like the BlueStacks 3 for Windows OS and BlueStacks for Mac. You can play Brainful for PC on computers running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X operating systems. To download Brainful for PC, follow the simple steps given below.
How to Download, Install and Play Brainful for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Brainful” and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Brainful” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Brainful in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Brainful from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Brainful: Google Play Store