If Pokemon Go wasn’t enough for you, then it’s time to play Maguss. Maguss is an MMORPG Augmented-Reality based game. This game just expands the sphere of fantasy for players. In Maguss, you can cast magic spells on your friends roaming around you. The game makes the use of your device’s camera. You can throw the items away using the screen or you can also accept the items thrown by other players. You have to walk to discover the targets around you. Raid dungeons, collect ingredients, learn to cast new spells. You can also make new potions. The whole world around you is your stage. While you are having fun, everyone else around you is going to find you crazy. You can call in any creature for a battle with you. Capture all the wild monsters appearing on the screen. You can tame these monsters to make them your companion. Monsters around you will increase your power.
Maguss is in its beta stage right now. The game is available for download. You can get your hands on it and start playing it. If you don’t want to play this game on your smartphone, you can get it for your computer instead.
You can download Maguss for PC by following the instructions given below. You can install Maguss for PC by means of BlueStacks 3 App Player for Windows and Bluestacks App Player for Mac. It’s very easy to play Maguss for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS, OS X powered computers.
How to Download, Install and Play Maguss for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Maguss“and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Maguss” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
Note: Since this is an AR game, you might need to install the Fake GPS Location application in BlueStacks and also the Lucky Patcher application. These applications were used to run Pokemon Go on a PC when it came out earlier. We will come up with the appropriate method as soon ad Maguss’s final version makes its way to the stores.
If you are unable to find Maguss in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Maguss from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Maguss: Google Play Store