Privacy is debated topic and there is always a way to improve it. One of the ways to improve the privacy is to browse the internet anonymously. This is where the VPN comes in and help us protect our privacies. Not only that, VPNs also help us bypass the restrictions, which alienate us and access the content. In the long list of VPNs, there are few which are actually free and even fewer those which are worthy of using. GeckoVPN is the latest addition to the list of those few VPNs. It enables you to access the internet anonymously and keep you safe from the attacks of hackers. Considering the features of GeckoVPN, we have decided to help you utilize it on big screens. Here, we will guide you to download GeckoVPN for PC and Laptop.
This will help those of you who access the internet using PCs and Laptop most of the time. GeckoVPN will help prevent the network vulnerability and protect the devices from hacks. One of the many good things about GeckoVPN is that it speeds up the network connection in most of the cases. Also, it very easy to navigate and connects easily. Unlike the most of VPNs, it doesn’t limit the bandwidth and therefore, maintains the network speed. With GeckoVPN, you can bypass restrictions, VoIP apps such as Skype in your country while keeping the privacy maintained. In addition to that, you can also access those apps which come with geo-restrictions and do not work in your country.
Lastly, GeckoVPN is free and you can install it on your Android devices via play store. Installing GeckoVPN on PC and Laptop running Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac is a bit different from Android. However, following the instructions provided below, it will be an easy job.
Download and Install GeckoVPN for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, GeckoVPN to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select GeckoVPN and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find GeckoVPN in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on GeckoVPN to run it on big screens.
Download and Install GeckoVPN for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download GeckoVPN for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing GeckoVPN apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find GeckoVPN in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.