Tencent is back with yet another amazing action game, CrossFire Legends. Tencent is a renowned game studio and has provided Android gamers with a number of amazing games. It’s recent hit, PUBG Mobile is still on top of the charts and entertaining thousands across the globe. With the release of CrossFire Legends, Tencent has taken the lead over its rivals and has given once again an amazing action title for gaming enthusiasts to enjoy. CrossFire Legends has been released in the play store and Android users can install it on their devices for free. Moreover, we have come up with this guide to help you experience the gameplay on big screens. Here, we will help you download and install CrossFire Legends for PC and Laptops so that you can play big.
Aside from experiencing the game on big screens, there are other perks that come with the installation of CrossFire Legends on PCs. For instance, you get over all those lags and compatibility issues that you face while playing high-end games on your smartphones. Now before we get back to the installations, let’s take a look at the brief intro to the game that we have put together. CrossFire Legends is basically a mobile adaptation of CrossFire, one of the most successful FPS game. After entertaining millions of players on the big platform, the team behind the popular franchise have taken a shot at smartphones.
Since mobile adaptation of famous PC titles is trending, it wasn’t surprising to see CrossFire Legends joining the list. If we look at the gameplay, CrossFire Legends appears to be very much similar to the PC version. The key things such as weapon control, character movements and overall navigation give you the feel as if you are playing the PC version. To give the newbies a quick recap, CrossFire Legends is basically an FPS shooter game where you can pick the side you want to fight for and battle in the real-time environment.
While playing you will notice a slight improvement on controls side. CrossFire Legends uses dual joysticks for controls i.e, the left one controls the movement of character whereas the right one is to aim and shoot the opponents. Also, the overall control system delivers precision and is much improved compared to the predecessor. In terms of graphics, the devs have done quite well and used 2nd generation engine to incorporate high quality.
This pretty much sums up the key features and our take on the gameplay. CrossFire Legends is free and you can also install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. The method is slightly different from that of Android, but we have got everything covered, simply follow the instructions provided below.
Download and Install CrossFire Legends for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, CrossFire Legends to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select CrossFire Legends and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find CrossFire Legends in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on CrossFire Legends to run it on big screens.
Download and Install CrossFire Legends for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download CrossFire Legends for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing CrossFire Legends apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find CrossFire Legends in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.