After creating a storm on other platforms, your very favorite PUBG Mobile is now available in play store. It is highly unlikely for gamers to miss the experience of this amazing game on their Android devices. Now that Tencent has made PUBG Mobile available for smartphones, why not take it to PCs and Laptops. Now here, you might why take the mobile-based release to PCs when there is an exclusive one. Well, first, the growing number of Android gamers automatically puts up the best competitions and secondly, many of the gamers face compatibility issues. However, if you download and install PUBG Mobile for PC and Laptop, all these hurdles can be avoided and who knows if you end up having a much better experience of PUBG Mobile on big screens.
Now without delaying much let’s jump to the gameplay. Those who have played PUBG prior to its mobile release, you will be pleased to know that there isn’t much difference. 100 different players land on an 8×8 km island and the battles for survival kicks off the moment their feet hit the ground. PUBG has been famous for its tactical and graphically rich gameplay and that’s what you will witness in PUBG Mobile. There are various guns, from assault rifles to RPG’s and ballistics that you will be able to use in this battle for survival. And then there are vehicles, use them as cover when under fire or use them for transportation, it’s up to you. Find a spot the moment you land, get your hands on the best weapon you can find and start taking out enemies, simple and full of fun, that’s what PUBG Mobile is all about.
Without further delay, we want to show you the way to install PUBG Mobile on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. For your ease, we have provided the instructions in the methods below. Follow them and installation will be a walk in the park for you.
Download and Install PUBG Mobile for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, PUBG Mobile to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select PUBG Mobile and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find PUBG Mobile in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on PUBG Mobile to run it on big screens.
Download and Install PUBG Mobile for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download PUBG Mobile for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing PUBG Mobile apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find PUBG Mobile in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.