While Gamevil has a number of games lined up for 2018, the renowned game studio has released yet another MMORPG under the title, Talion for the Android users. In Talion, Gamevil has focused the characters and their details to an extent that you can almost create your ideal character figure. It has been released in Asian, US and EU regions at the same time, however, the language support is limited to English and Korean. It is free and Android users can install it on their device via play store. Moreover, we have come up with this guide to help you take the battles to big screens. Here, we will guide you while you download and install Talion for PC and Laptops.
Much like the rest of Gamevil’s MMORPG’s, Talion is all about the characters and the fierce battle between them. The storyline, however, is interesting, it revolves around the Talion which is at war. You can pick sides in the war and utilize your abilities to decide the fate of the people. Moving towards the gameplay, as previously mentioned, character customization is what you will notice as it speaks for itself. Gamevil has given such a wide range of customization options that you can almost create your ideal character figure. With your ideal character, you can then immerse yourself in the intense battles to put an end to the endless war between the realms.
Talion comes with a 360-degree view of the battlefield where you can use the unique skills of your character to overpower the rivals in intense battles. Like most MMORPG’s, Talion comes with Guild Battles and an option to join Alliances. A base is assigned to each player which needs to be defended in 20vs20 conquest. Also, you can battle in up to 50vs50 battle against hordes of monsters in the Boss Raids. In addition to that, there is a 5v5 Capture the Flag mode, where you can challenge other players and compete in a real-time environment.
As for the graphics and mechanics of the game, Gamevil has done quite well in both departments. If you are into MMORPG’s and prefer to play them on big screens, Talion is the one to give a shot. It is free and you can easily install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, following the instructions provided below.
Download and Install Talion for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Talion to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Talion and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Talion in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Talion to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Talion for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Talion for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Talion apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Talion in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.