It’s the year 2060 and world has fallen into darkness, there is destruction everywhere. Now it is up to those who have survived to restore the peace and order. Among those who have survived are T dolls. In these dire times, only T-Dolls have the ability to restore the peace. With this interesting storyline and girls as lead characters, Sunborn Games has released an amazing game under the title, Girls Frontline. You basically help the T-Dolls fight the evil creatures and restore the peace in Girls Frontline. The game has already made its way to the Android and iOS users who can install it via play store and iTunes respectively. In this guide, we will help PC gamers to download and install Android version of Girls Frontline on PC and Laptops.
This way those who prefer to play games on PCs and laptops will be able to have their share of action. Now before we jump off to the instructions, here are few things on Girls Frontline, you might be interested to read. Starting with the characters, the first things you will notice is that the lead characters in Girls Frontline are girls, which means you will get to experience the girl power in this amazing game. There are half a dozen lead characters and you can choose any of them to play with. All these characters are designed with perfection and the voices are done by renowned actors such as Rie Kugimiya, Yui Horie, Ai Kayano, and Haruka Tomatsu.
The battles are simply stunning, you can use firearms of WWII and even the modern ones to confront your enemies. There are hundreds of classic firearms representing every era, even the world war and you can choose from them according to your liking. The enemies will be in hordes, therefore, you will have to rely on something more than just the firearms. All the T-Dolls are specialized in their way of fighting and know the formations of the battles. What this means is that you will have to figure out the strategies to defeat the enemies. Moreover, you can assemble different teams and deploy them after reading the maps to turn the tables in your favor.
There are tons of things we can talk about but for now, let’s conclude the discussion. Coming back to the topic, Girls Frontline is free and you can easily install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. We have already listed the instructions below, all you need is to follow them.
Download and Install Girls Frontline on PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Project Battle to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Project Battle and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Project Battle in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Project Battle to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Girls Frontline on PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Girls Frontline on PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Project Battle apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Project Battle in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.