Austin has just returned to his old family mansion. Much to his surprise, it is almost a ruin at this point. His parents are about to visit and he does not want to lay their eyes on this hideous site. Therefore, he will solve match-3 puzzles to unlock different areas of this giant mansion. Once these areas have been unlocked, use the earned coins and boosts to rebuild these areas. Homescapes is released by creators of Gardenscapes. Therefore, you can expect a lot of fun gameplay and features in-game.
There are several tasks besides solving puzzles. This is just the one side of picture. Austin not only has to repair the mansion, but make it better than before. Using the tools that are available, limit is only imagination. Go wild with creative ideas on how to make your mansion stand out! To make the levels in match-3 puzzles easier, there are several boosts. It is not possible to clear each level in one turn only. Be patient and plan your moves carefully. Each level would be unique and unlock new places in this mansion. Use your access to unlock several secrets within this mansion.
Austin is not alone in the mansion. There are several other cute characters to interact with. They are available all the time and you will see their stories unfold as well. It’s a mix of Role Playing, puzzle and story mode. This seems like the perfect recipe to keep anyone hooked! To install Homescapes for PC, you can either install Bluestacks 3 for Windows or Bluestacks for Mac. Moreover, make sure that your machine is running Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 to run it. Follow the steps given below to install Homescapes for PC on your computers and laptops.
How to Download, Install and Play Homescapes for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Homescapes“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Homescapes” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Homescapes in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Homescapes from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to your as soon as possible.
Homescapes: Google Play Store