Last month we brought the news of Square Enix’s latest venture, Final Fantasy XV A New Empire, however, it seems the company has much more in the pipeline. A few weeks ago we heard that Square Enix plans to release the PC version of Final Fantasy XV in the coming year. The good news is intended for the Android and iOS users as Square Enix has released a pocked edition of its famous Final Fantasy XV game. The game comes bearing the title, Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition and is the much lighter and cooler version of the original game. It is free and you can play it on your smartphones. For PC fans who cannot wait for next year, we have got you covered as well. In this guide, we will show you how you can get Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition for PC (Windows and Mac).
Before we jump off to the instructions, here is a little introduction on Square Enix’s latest venture. With Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition, the devs have tried to remain as close to the original theme as possible. The storyline consists of ten thrilling episodes and resembles quite a lot with the original Final Fantasy XV game. On the other hand, gameplay is something we can talk about. It feels much lighter and features adorable art style casual controls. Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition is also the first game in the Final Fantasy lineup to have an open world for players to explore. It puts you on a road trip alongside Prince Noctis who is headed to marry his fiancee Luna. On his way, he finds that his hometown has been taken over by monsters. That’s what you do in the game, help Noctis defeat the monsters and win the land back.
The method to install Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition on PCs and Laptops is slightly different from that of Android or iOS but don’t fret, we have got you covered. To install Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you must carefully follow the instructions.
Download and Install Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.