Battlejack is a role-playing-game by Nexon M Inc. Battlejack’s concept prompts the players to recruit a number of legendary heroes in their team and then slay all of their enemies. Some very high-end battles are going on. You have to jump right into the battles to prove that you are the only one capable of taking it over. You either have to win or get killed. There is no choice in between. Winning the battles will unlock new heroes and other upgrades for you. All of your heroes are capable of doing something unique. Train your heroes hard to defy all the odds.
There are hundreds of heroes that you will unlock during the mighty fights. Build a guild and then take an action against the Titans with the help of your guild members. In Battlejack, you will not only jump up the leaderboards, but you will also help your guild mates to up their game. Another goal of the game is to free the Yggdrasil’s mythical tree from the evil forces. This tree can be easily misused by such forces. It is your utmost duty to free it and use it for the good. There is a lot more to do in this game, for that, you can try playing it for a while to master it.
Battlejack is available on the Android and iOS app stores. If you want to go big with this game, you can get it on a computer. You can download Battlejack for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. To install Battlejack for PC, you must get an Android emulator like the BlueStacks 3 for Windows and the BlueStacks for Mac. In order to play Battlejack for PC, follow the easy-peasy steps given in the guide below.
How to Download, Install and Play Battlejack for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Battlejack”and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Battlejack” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Battlejack in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Battlejack from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to your as soon as possible.
Battlejack: Google Play Store