It’s always a treat for the eyes to watch Viking in action. This time the treat comes in the form of a game called Norse. It is an upcoming ARPG developed by Northplay, and will hit the stores soon. At the moment, Norse is in the beta testing and you can learn more about the devs and the game using this Patreon page link. Northplay is known for its trio of Conduct game which includes, Conduct THIS!, Conduct AR! & Conduct DELUXE! While the Conduct series games received a mix of critique and success, Norse appears more promising. Since there are few days before the release will commence, we have decided to teach you a way to play Norse on PCs and Laptops. We have come up with this guide to help you download Norse for PC and Laptop.
Although there won’t be any official release for the PCs, you can still play the Android version of Norse on big screens. This can be achieved by installing Android Emulators. These third-party apps help you install Android OS and play Norse on your PCs and Laptops. Moving towards the game, Norse is an ARPG which transports you to an island of Vikings where you get to face monsters and many other challenges. The island of Vikings is colorful and beautifully designed, and you will feel relaxed and amazed just by looking at the details.
In Norse, you play the lead character, who is a brave warrior and an explore. Since the island of Norse is huge and amazing, you can set out on adventures. The focus of Norse is a village where you will spend most of your time. There are different quests and tasks which you will have to complete. Some of these tasks involve you going out of the village to collect the required items. That’s where you will get to face the monsters, slay them and get the resources to complete the quests.
Hearts and the energy bar are two of the most important things. You start with 3 hearts which represent the number of hits you can take, you lose one when you get hit by the monster and upon losing all you die. Similarly, energy bar represents the time you can spend outside the village. On the depletion of energy bar, you lose all the collected items and brought back to the villages. So, you will have to look for the items while keeping the time constraint in mind all the time.
This pretty much sums up the key areas of Norse. It is free and you can also install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. For your ease, we have already listed the instructions below, all you need is to follow them.
Download and Install Norse for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Norse to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Norse and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Norse in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Norse to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Norse for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Norse for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Norse apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Norse in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.