There is no doubt that Samsung is one of the leading smartphone manufacturers and has a huge number of users. The Korean giant also seems to be interested in the software as well. Although Samsung has been making the TouchWiz for its smartphones, its software production appears to have taken a flight. While Chrome may be the most widely used browser for many of you, Samsung has made its own internet browser available for the Android users. It is called Samsung Internet Browser and is available in app stores. Since it is available in app stores, it will be a walk in the park for you to test it on your Android and iOS devices but what if one wants to run it on PCs? Well, that’s what we do here, help you get Samsung Internet Browser for PC (Windows and Mac).
The basic aim of this guide is to aid those of you who use Android Emulators on their PCs and Laptops. Installing Samsung Internet Browser on their PC will enable them to use the browser when they are running the Emulator. It even supports Android 5.0 and above and has tons of features to compete against rivals. For any browser, the lag-free experience is of prime importance and that’s what Samsung Internet Browser has tried to deliver. While add ruins many things for use, Samsung Internet Browser offers add-blocker. When it comes to security, It has a Secret mode, more like incognito and a biometric verification mechanism. Aside from these, you can always rely on Ultra Power Saving mode when you are running low on the battery. Since VR is getting popular, Samsung Internet Browser lets you watch videos in 360˚.
Samsung Internet Browser is free and you can install it easily on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. For your ease, we have provided the instructions, simply follow them.
Download and Install Samsung Internet Browser for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Samsung Internet Browser to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Samsung Internet Browser and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Samsung Internet Browser in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Samsung Internet Browser to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Samsung Internet Browser for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Samsung Internet Browser for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Samsung Internet Browser apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Samsung Internet Browser in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.