The next big news comes from NetEase which has released an amazing action adventure under the title, Project Battle. Though added as an adventure game, Project Battle strikes more of a survival battle for all the action fans. It is a sandbox competitive game developed for Android users who can install it on their devices via play store. The whole game is set in the not so distant future where technological advancement has given rise to new challenges. The news is that you can face all these challenges on big screens as well. We have come up with this guide to help you download Project Battle for PC and Laptops. Not only we will guide you in installation process but also shed some light on the game as well.
To begin with, the storyline is quite interesting, unlike NetEase’s other titles. It transports the players into the futuristic world where humanity has opened a new dimension due to the technological advancement. This new dimension is basically a quantum virtual world with a lot of potential. However, as soon as the humans discovered the new dimension, a series of event unfolded leading to the confrontation between justice and evil. That’s where you come in, pay as a leader of Wanderers Celestial and help prevail justice or become Zero and bring havoc to the cyber world.
As for the gameplay, Project Battle combines the elements of survival action, fierce gunfights, fast-paced building, tactical camouflage, and exploration. You can dive into the deep world of Project Battle and experience the well-developed interwoven stories that revolve around various characters. Pick the ultimate hero character to start the adventure. All the hero characters possess absolute superpower and can manipulate Quantum cube into various structures. Using the energy, you can create watchtowers, set up traps, forge radars and even detect the whereabouts of the enemy.
The battles are fierce and are fought with advanced weaponry. There is a whole range of different weapons that you can choose to fight with. Moreover, there are different types of vehicles that you can use to get to the far places and even for protection, just like you do in survival games.
Towards the end, the graphics and sound effects, both departments have received a fair share of attention and therefore, make the game appealing. Fortunately, Project Battle is free and you can install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, following the instructions provided below.
Download and Install Project Battle for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Project Battle to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Project Battle and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Project Battle in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Project Battle to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Project Battle for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Project Battle for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Project Battle apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Project Battle in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.