You are in the future, year 2030, the entire human race is divided into two sects, the Empire and the Resistance. That’s what the theme of Square Enix latest game looks like. Creators behind famous games like Hit have released thier latest game under the title Guardian Codex. In this detailed guide we will teach you how you can take Square Enix’s latest RPG to big screens, i.e by installing Guardian Codex for PC (Windows and Mac). However, at first lets take a look at the game play and things which might rise your eager to play Guardian Codex. In the game you play the role of an agent who belongs to Resistance and is on a mission to fin the legendary but extinct Guardians. Guardian Codex aims to transfer virtual Guardians into the real world, to understand the Guardians you must immense yourself into the Codex.
The game play involves lots of characters and intense action, you can choose from 100 different attacks to knock out the Guardians. Since its the future you will be searching for Guardians in places far away from earth. While searching for Guardians you can also team up with other agents and help each other out. Once you have beaten and captured the Guardian, its yours to command and that’s not the best thing. The good thing is that there are 100 different kinds Guardians, but for sure capturing them requires a lot of battling. In case you are bored with hunting the Guardians you can always turn multiplayer mode on and take on players from around the world. Also you get more rewards and rare items while playing multiplayer.
Guardian Codex is an amazing game and any Android users can get it easily from Google play store. This section is all about taking the Guardian Codex to big screens. We will guide you to install Guardian Codex on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. All you have to do is to follow the instructions carefully and install Guardian Codex for PC.
Download and Install Guardian Codex for PC – Windows & Mac
- First download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Guardian Codex to get Google play store’s search results.
- Among the results select Guardian Codex and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Guardian Codex in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Guardian Codex to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Guardian Codex for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Guardian Codex for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Guardian Codex apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator for that purpose.
- When installed, you’ll find Guardian Codex in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.