Follow this tutorial to download and install JOOX Music for PC. You can install JOOX Music on any Windows 10 or macOS-powered computer. This will work for all Desktop PCs and Laptops. Furthermore, you will learn how you can stream JOOX Music anywhere in the world.
JOOX Music is a freemium music streaming platform by Tencent. It’s the same Tencent who’s behind games like PUBG Mobile and COD Mobile. The JOOX Music, however, is not a game. The JOOX Music services are aimed at the Asian regions only. The application can be used to listen to music in countries like Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand, Singapore, and the Philippines. The app was made available to the South African users back in 2017. This was the very first non-Asian region to get JOOX Music. However, in this guide, I will show you how you can use JOOX Music anywhere in the world, but let’s discuss this apps’ features first.
For the most part, JOOX Music is a free application. It’s got some pro features too, but you are highly unlikely to get them since you can listen to most of your favorite songs without any limitations. Like Spotify, JOOX Music will also let you skip only 6 tracks in an hour. Beyond that, you will have to opt for its premium version.
JOOX Music has a very nice UI. On its home screen, you can find the JOOX Top Charts, What’s Hot Today, Top Trending Tracks, Albums You’d like, new Releases, Singles, and Albums. There is a search bar at the top that can be used to search via artist name or track name.
One unique feature in the JOOX Application is the “Sing” tab. You can find the music on various tracks and sing along if you want. This is sort of a Karaoke feature. Furthermore, you can record your video while singing that song and share it over JOOX Music with the JOOX Community. There is a kind of a social media platform for the JOOX users where you can view other’s recordings and post yours too.
JOOX Music also has its radio with over 50 radio stations. You can share music live streams with others on the platform. JOOX is a big application and to experience it at your best, you must use it once.
JOOX is limited to smartphones, but using the method here, you can get it on your computer. Take a look at the steps below to install JOOX Music for PC right now.
- Windows or macOS computer.
- Android emulator – Download and install.
- This guide.
Download JOOX Music for PC
- Open the newly installed Android emulator on your computer. Since BlueStacks is the most popular emulator, I’ll assume that you installed it. Log into the BlueStacks using your old or new Google Account.
- In the BlueStacks, open the Play Store and find JOOX Music. As you find the JOOX Music, install it.
- Open JOOX Music and log in using WeChat or Facebook account. You can also create a free new account using your email address.
- Access the Music Directory of JOOX Music and listen to your favorite songs. That’s all.
How to stream JOOX Music anywhere in the world
- Get a good VPN for your PC from here.
- Open the VPN and connect to one of the following countries: Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Singapore.
- Now open the Play Store, find JOOX Music and install it.
- Launch JOOX Music – Do not turn off the VPN.
- You will be able to stream the music now. That’s all.
By now, you have the JOOX Music up and running on your computer. If you have any questions/queries related to the JOOX Music or this guide, feel free to use the comment section down below. I will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible.