Com2uS is all set to release another masterpiece under the title, Chain Strike in the coming days. Com2uS has been known for many of the hit games for Android users and once again the renowned game studio has everything set up for the upcoming marvel. Chain Strike is already up in the play store and you can pre-register yourselves. If you pre-register now, you will receive 75 Moonstones on the launch day. Since Chain Strike is up in the stores, it is only a matter of few days that a global launch will commence. Meanwhile, we have decided to show you how you can play Chain Strike on your PCs and Laptops. To make things easier, we have put together the instructions in this guide to help you download Chain Strike for PC and Laptop.
You will be surprised to know that Chain Strike makes use of the Chess and brings Rook, Bishop, Knight, and Queen in the RPG characters. If you look at the gameplay, you will realize that Chain Strike is in fact chess but with the characters alive. Although Chain Strike borrows the characters from chess, it has a whole range of its own characters as well, 200 to be precise. Moreover, there are guardians whom you can awake at the hour of need to strike the final blows on the battlefield. The battlefield is a chess board where all the characters in spite of their unique skills follow the direction of Rook, Bishop, and Knight.
Aside from the chess-based gameplay, Chain Strike has other game modes as well. Campaign mode is the first to welcome the players, where they can put together the team of best heroes and storm the enemy strongholds. Next are Forgotten Tower and Hall of Judgement, which allows you to jump in with all your hero characters and face the music. Lastly the PvP mode, where you can showcase your skills and compete against other players in a real time.
Despite the action-oriented gameplay, Chain Strike follows an interesting storyline, which we have decided not to unveil. As for the graphics and sound effects, since Chain Strike comes under the banner of Com2uS, rest assured both the departments will meet the expectations. Coming to the end, Chain Strike is free and you can easily install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, following the instructions below.
Download and Install Chain Strike for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Chain Strike to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Chain Strike and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Chain Strike in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Chain Strike to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Chain Strike for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Chain Strike for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Chain Strike apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Chain Strike in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.