All of Dragon Ball Z fans, brace yourselves as Bandai Namco is all set to storm the app stores with an amazing DBZ game. The latest DBZ game from Bandai Namco comes under the title, Dragon Ball Legends and is already up in play store and iOS store for Android and iOS users respectively. When it comes to DBZ, whether it’s about the comic or the game, a majority of fans appears to have a keen interest. Now that the latest DBZ game is up for pre-registration, it is a matter of days you will have it running on your devices. In the meanwhile, we can show you the way to download Dragon Ball Legends for PC and Laptop. This is to help those DBZ fans who face compatibility issue while playing Bandai Namco games or any game in general.
Dragon Ball Legends is a card based action game where you will be able to unleash the deadly moves on your opponents via cards. On one hand, Dragon Ball Legends will give you the chance to embark an adventurous journey with Goku, while on the other, you will be able to get in the characters of all the famous DB characters. And guess what? the characters are designed by the Akira Toriyama. Another thing worthy of mentioning is that Dragon Ball Legends comes with a whole new storyline and has a plenty to reveal. Next, the most important feature, and that’s Versus battles. Yes, with Dragon Ball Legends, you will be able to challenge and compete against players in a real-time. Unleash fierce combos and explosive attacks on the opponents and claim the glory.
As for the graphics, rest assured Dragon Ball Legends comes with a top-notch graphics and will surely keep you on your toes. Most importantly, it is free and you can easily install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac. Given the instructions below, it will be a walk in the park for you.
Download and Install Dragon Ball Legends for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Dragon Ball Legends to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Dragon Ball Legends and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Dragon Ball Legends in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Dragon Ball Legends to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Dragon Ball Legends for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Dragon Ball Legends for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Dragon Ball Legends apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Dragon Ball Legends in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.