Ready your bows and saddle up your horses, the battle of arrows is about to begin! FourThirtyThree Inc. has released an amazing game called Battle of Arrow for the action seekers. It takes you back to the medieval times and gives you the chance to learn and test your skills in archery. Battle of Arrow comes with an entirely new theme and focuses on something you haven’t experience until now. It’s basically about how quickly you can take out the opponent via arrows in the arena. As much as this sound like something new, rest assured you will enjoy it. At the moment, FourThirtyThree has released the game for Android and iOS platforms, however, with a little effort, you can play it on your PCs and Laptops. For your ease, we have put together the instructions to help you download and install Battle of Arrow for PC (Windows and Mac).
Although we have given you the glimpse of the gameplay before we get to the installation section, here are some more features. Battle of Arrow focuses on archery and how good you can aim and shoot the opponents, you cannot neglect the horses. Yes, Battle of Arrow even lets you ride the horses. And where you arrow ends up very much depends on the way you ride your horse. To start your training, you can select from one of the four available characters. Each has different fighting style and appearance. Moreover, each character has different bow and equipment. Once you finish up your training and saddle up the horse, you can compete in the Arena battles. Aside from the Arena battles, you can invite your friends and together take part in massive raids.
This sums up the key features of Battle of Arrow and next is how you can install it on your PCs. Fortunately, Battle of Arrow is free and available in play store for Android users. Follow the instructions provided below to install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Battle of Arrow for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Battle of Arrow to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Battle of Arrow and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Battle of Arrow in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Battle of Arrow to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Battle of Arrow for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Battle of Arrow for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Battle of Arrow apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Battle of Arrow in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.