Gaming geeks who have been missing some intense kind of battles have a treat time now. The multiplayer online game Squad Conflicts has landed safely on the mobile gaming platform. Squad Conflicts is exactly what the name of this game suggests. Right after launching the game, you can dive into the PvP battles and show off your skills. Every single one-on-one match can have up to 12 soldiers. Players are free to choose their unit type. Once they are done picking up the unit they want to go with, the battle starts. In the battle, you either have to kill or get killed. There is no third option available. You do not have an unlimited supply of weaponry and bullets.
Every single bullet matters. Fire your bullet carefully. Make sure that your bullet hits the enemy and results in taking away the life. If you think that you are not ready for the battles, you can start the training mode first and work on the skills of your warriors. Once your warriors have learned the art of war, you can take them to the battlefield. There are 4 major classes of warriors in the game. You can choose whether you want to go with the Engineer Class, Heavy Class, Sniper Class or the Medics Class. Keep your weapons and soldiers upgraded throughout the game. A deathmatch is taking place in the palm of your hand. You can take this experience to an entirely new level with the help of your computer. Playing Squad Conflicts on a computer will let you enjoy the graphics and sound effects of this game.
You can play Squad Conflicts for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. To install Squad Conflicts for PC, you need BlueStacks 3 for Windows and BlueStacks for Mac. Have a look on the detailed steps given below to download and run Squad Conflicts for PC now.
How to Download, Install and Play Squad Conflicts for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Squad Conflicts“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Squad Conflicts” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Squad Conflicts in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Squad Conflicts from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Squad Conflicts: Google Play Store