The customers of Comcast’s Xfinity services usually have a lot to deal with. Xfinity offers internet, TV and Voice Phone services. While this is all good to have, it can sometimes get overwhelming to manage all of it. Therefore, Xfinity My Account App serves as a handy companion to do all the heavy lifting for you.
View and Pay Bills with Xfinity My Account
The most useful feature of Xfinity My Account app is to get rid of receiving paper bills in mailboxes every month. Who has time to “manually” go and pay the bills these day? Especially when there are so many cool alternatives.
Xfinity My Account users can check their due bill amount in the dashboard. If the bill is paid, it will show as $0.00. Otherwise, it will show the actual bill. Moreover, you can check if your bill is overdue or is about to be.
Lastly, pay your bills directly from the Xfinity My Account application. No need to go anywhere. Do it from the comfort of home or literally anywhere!
Manage Account Information and Connected services with Xfinity My Account
With this application, you can do things like:
- View or change Xfinity username and password.
- View or change contact phone number and Email address.
- Keep track of your internet usage.
- View the digital comcast voice number.
- View the current channel lineup. This shows the channels that you are subscribed to.
Troubleshooting is easy with Xfinity My Account
In case something is not working, then you can check out the troubleshooting guides in the app.
For example, if Xfinity TV is not working, then check out the basic troubleshooting guide. Or just restart everything from app. Moreover, change your WiFi Password and Username.
Xfinity My Account App users can also check the online status of their services. If you think there is some sort of outage at company’s end, then check in the app.
Appointments with technicians
If you have tried everything and it still does not work, then just ask for a technician to come to your home. App will notify the estimated arrival time of technician, their name and image.
How to install Xfinity My Account for PC
Before moving forward and installing Xfinity My Account for PC, make sure that you are using one of these operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Download and install Bluestacks 4 on your PC from HERE.
- Then download Xfinity My Account APK and place it anywhere on your PC.
- Open Bluestacks, click on Install APK as shown here.
- Now navigate to the folder where it is placed.
- Open it and Bluestacks APK Installer will take it from here.
- Alternatively, open Play Store on Bluestacks, search for “Xfinity My Account” and click on Install next to its icon.
- Now just access Xfinity My Account from the main app drawer.
That’s pretty much how to get Xfinity My Account for PC. This method works for all laptops and desktop computers with recommended settings. Feel free to share your feedback on how did Xfinity My Account PC work out for you.