Vladimir Beletsky has released an unusual yet an addictive game under the title, The Mooseman for the Android users. Unlike the action titles, The Mooseman is very story-oriented and features an artistic graphics, which not only makes it different but appealing. Therefore, amidst all the action and RPG’s, we have decided to cover The Mooseman. It is already up in the play store and you can install it on Android devices easily. Moreover, with little effort, you can also play The Mooseman on your PCs as well. Although there isn’t any official release for Windows or OS X, still, you can take this amazing artistic adventure to big screens. For your ease, we have come up with this guide to help you download The Mooseman for PC and Laptops.
The Mooseman revolves around an ancient myth based on the finno-Ugric culture of bygone and lets you dive into the pagan times and solve ancient mysteries. The storyline is the essence of the game and therefore, let’s shed some light on it first. According to the ancient myths, the world was created out of an egg-shell and has three sub-worlds. The Lower world was born from the depths of the oceans, the Middle was created for men to dwell whereas the Upper world is where the ancient gods reside. Across the boundaries, spirits dwell and guard the secrets of each world. However, the times are changing and now you can embark an adventurous journey across the worlds to solve ancient mysteries.
In The Mooseman, you play the character of Mooseman, who has an ability to see all the creatures that are hidden to the mortal eye. Being the Mooseman, your goal is to find the artifacts of Chud’ tribes and solve the ancient mysteries of finno-ugric tales. While on the journey, you will get to travel across the worlds of spirits and gods and will meet forgotten entities. On this quest, you will have to solve the riddles, and that’s the best part about The Mooseman. As you will solve the riddle and progress in the game, new abilities will get unlock giving you the knowledge of unseen.
One of the best things aside from the stunning artistic graphics is the folk Komi music which transports you into a whole new world. With an interesting storyline and all the adventures, The Mooseman appears promising and deserves a shot at big screens. It is free and you can install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, following the instructions provided below.
Download and Install The Mooseman for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, The Mooseman to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select The Mooseman and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find The Mooseman in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on The Mooseman to run it on big screens.
Download and Install The Mooseman for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download The Mooseman for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing The Mooseman apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find The Mooseman in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.