Harten was once a land of prosperity and everyone was happy until aliens started to teleport from another galaxy via a portal. At first the brave took the stand but soon everyone realize the kind of power aliens possessed was unmatched. Those who took stand turned to ashes while the remaining flee in fear. After some time the mystery unfolded and people realize that it was Okrin, the godof destruction who brought the chaos. Everything was turned to ruins, streets, building, aliens took anything they could. In these difficult time the survivors have took shelter in the mountains of GreyDawn. That’s pretty much the situation of people of Harten, whom you will help in the latest RPG, Moonshades and in this article we will guide you to install Moonshades for PC (Windows and Mac).
In Moonshades you play as a warrior who has decided to eradicate the evil and close the demonic portal once and for all. In your quest against Okrin and his monsters you’ll be accompanied by a brave warrior and together you two will search various stranded buildings, old places to find and kill the monsters. All the battles are designed in classic style, which means you will have to slay the monsters with swords and spears. There are hundreds of magical items including precious stones, make sure to collect them while searching. The best thing about Moonshades are the perfectly designed game scenarios which takes you into a new world and makes the game more appealing.
Moonshades has a unique storyline and battle system which makes it a perfect game to be enjoyed on big screens. Since, it is released for Android devices therefore, you cannot just install it on PC’s. However, using Android Emulators like Bluestacks, Andy OS and Remix OS you can play Moonshades on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. We have provided all the necessary instruction, just follow them step wise to install Moonshades for PC (Windows and Mac).
Download and Install Moonshades for PC – Windows & Mac
- First download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Moonshades to get Google play store’s search results.
- Among the results select Moonshades and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Moonshades in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Moonshades to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Moonshades for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Moonshades for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Moonshades apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator for that purpose.
- When installed, you’ll find Moonshades in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.