After releasing MapleStory Blitz last year, Nexon is all set to roll out another Maple story game in the coming days. The latest Maple story game will be released under the title, MapleStory 2 and is expected in the few days. The best thing about MapleStory 2 is that there will be an English version this time. MapleStory 2 is under testing and reportedly the company is accepting the beta testers for the English version. Moreover, the pre-registration is already up and you can register yourselves via this link. In the meanwhile, we have decided to make use of this time and teach you to play MapleStory 2 on big screens. We have come up with this guide to show you the way to download MapleStory 2 for PC and laptop.
As for the gameplay, it is early to report on that, however, considering MapleStory Blitz we are expecting some good stuff. To put things in perspective, MapleStory 2 is based on the most popular MMORPG which revolved around the Maple world. MapleStory was released initially in Korea and then in China last year. This time Nexon has decided to release the English version and end the deprivation of those on North America server. The little we know is that MapleStory 2 will be based on a classic Maple world, however, the environment will be in 3D. Like the classic Maple story, it will have different classes such as Archer and Swordsman.
There will be a series of mysteries to uncover once you get to choose the character to start the adventure with. There is a craft element as well, which allows you to build your own corner of Maple World and design it the way you like it. Aside from the mysteries, there would be a lot of challenges and foes to face and things will remain interesting to the very end. If you want to win some extra rewards, there are some tasks for you in the Beta event. This sums up what we know so far, we will update you with time.
Meanwhile, follow the instructions provided below to learn the way to play MapleStory 2 on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install MapleStory 2 for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, MapleStory 2 to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select MapleStory 2 and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find MapleStory 2 in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on MapleStory 2 to run it on big screens.
Download and Install MapleStory 2 for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download MapleStory 2 for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing MapleStory 2 apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find MapleStory 2 in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.