Fans of Rules Of Survival and Bullet Strike Battleground get ready as we are back with another masterpiece. Developed by June Software Inc, the latest action game is called MaskGun Multiplayer FPS and is up in the play stores for Android and iOS users. Since MaskGun Multiplayer FPS is similar to the aforementioned games in terms of gameplay, we have decided to cover it. In this guide, we will show you how you can download and install MaskGun Multiplayer FPS for PC (Windows and Mac). This is to help those who face lags while playing games like MaskGun Multiplayer FPS. In addition to that, this way those who do not own smartphones will be able to join the fun alongside other players and will be able to showcase their skills in real-time.
As mentioned, MaskGun Multiplayer FPS is quite similar to Rules of Survival and even Combat Squad Online FPS. It is quite simple, you can choose to play in 3 different game modes. Though goals of these modes are different, however, the basic physics and skills would be same. There are Deathmatches, Team Deathmatches, and Bomb Defusal modes, all require you to play in a team, which could be of your friends. What’s interesting is that you can express yourself via masks, which is ironic because these customized masks will reveal and conceal your identity at the same time. Similarly, there are 16 different types of primary weapons and three secondary ones. And you can customize these weapons via paint jobs. Once the team is ready, you will face a random team in Yard, Ghosttown or Factory. Kill the opponents and complete the objectives before the opponents and win the round, as simple as that.
MaskGun Multiplayer FPS is free and you can install it easily on your Android devices via play store. For those who want to play MaskGun Multiplayer FPS on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, follow the provided instructions.
Download and Install MaskGun Multiplayer FPS for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, MaskGun Multiplayer FPS to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select MaskGun Multiplayer FPS and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find MaskGun Multiplayer FPS in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on MaskGun Multiplayer FPS to run it on big screens.
Download and Install MaskGun Multiplayer FPS for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download MaskGun Multiplayer FPS for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing MaskGun Multiplayer FPS apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find MaskGun Multiplayer FPS in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.