While Netmarble is famous for covering the Star Wars and modern day topics, the renowned Game Studio has come up with a different game. This time, Netmarble has taken over the kingdoms and the thrones. And Firstborn Kingdom Come is the manifestation of it’s latest venture. It is a strategy game and is out now for Android and iOS users worldwide. Kingdoms are huge and you will need to take care of all the affairs. However, while attempting to achieve that, the small screens will present a challenge. For your ease, we have decided to help you overcome this challenge and put together this guide. In this guide, we will help you download and install Firstborn Kingdom Come for PC (Windows and Mac). Installing Firstborn Kingdom Come has perks and saving the battery juice is certainly among them.
Before we jump off to the instructions and show you how you can play Firstborn Kingdom Come on your PCs and Laptops, here is a brief intro on the gameplay. Firstborn Kingdom Come is about restoring the Kingdom to its former glory and for that, you will have to win battles and defeat the enemies. Fortunately, being the caretaker of the kingdom you have thousands of troops and powerful heroes under our command. You can choose the kind of troops you want in your army. The heroes can be customized and can upgrade them as well. Also, you can lead the armies yourself in the battles and defeat the enemies with strategies. Alliances with other kingdoms are something that’ll help you more than the strategies in the battles. The graphics are stunning and help you focus on every detail.
With all the aforementioned features and the high-end graphics, Firstborn Kingdom Come is the perfect game to be played on big screens. It is free and you can install it easily on your Android devices via play store. Follow the instructions provided in this guide if you want to install Firstborn Kingdom Come on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Firstborn Kingdom Come for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Firstborn Kingdom Come to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Firstborn Kingdom Come and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Firstborn Kingdom Come in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Firstborn Kingdom Come to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Firstborn Kingdom Come for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Firstborn Kingdom Come for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Firstborn Kingdom Come apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Firstborn Kingdom Come in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.