Developed by Horus Entertainment, Bullet Strike Battlegrounds is the latest action game to have made the appearance in the app stores. It is pretty similar to the famous PC title, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and has an engaging gameplay. Although the game follows the famous PC game, the small screen of smartphones forced the devs to omit certain features. This will come as surprise for all the PC fans, but don’t worry. We have come up with this guide to help you get Bullet Strike Battlegrounds for PC (Windows and Mac). Yes, you can now play this amazing game on big screens as well. Although some of the key features have been compromised, yet the fun of playing games on PCs is more promising than the smartphones and tablets. Before we get to the instructions, here’s a brief introduction on the gameplay and storyline.
Bullet Strike Battlegrounds is an action game that follows a pretty simple theme. It would be right to say that the game is more like a deathmatch and whoever comes out alive at the end would be the winner. Bullet Strike Battlegrounds basically puts you in an unknown location where you will fight against other players for the survival. Unlike the PC hit, the limit to the number of players who can joint he deathmatch at once is 20. Bullet Strike Battlegrounds comes with almost everything that you can expect from an action game. Guns, medic kits, character customization, and matchmaking are some of the key things. Other features include an add in a weather system, vehicles, a larger map size, voice chat, and clans. In addition to that, you can also watch the gameplay of other players in spectator mode or can join the tournaments and seasons as well.
Bullet Strike Battlegrounds is free and you can install it easily on your Android devices via play store. For your ease, we have listed the instructions to install it on PCs as well. Follow the instructions and install Bullet Strike Battlegrounds on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Bullet Strike Battlegrounds for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Bullet Strike Battlegrounds to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Bullet Strike Battlegrounds and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Bullet Strike Battlegrounds in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Bullet Strike Battlegrounds to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Bullet Strike Battlegrounds for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Bullet Strike Battlegrounds for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Bullet Strike Battlegrounds apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Bullet Strike Battlegrounds in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.