After making its mark in the Japanese and Korean markets, Lord of Dungeon is ready to be released in the global arena. Developed by the renowned EKGames, Lord of Dungeon is currently in the pre-registration stage and soon will hit the app stores worldwide. The global version is in English and will be released in 140 countries. For those who are eager to get their hands on Lord of Dungeon, you will have to wait for a couple of weeks. According to EKGames, Lord of Dungeon will be released on 11th January 2018. Meanwhile, we have come up with a method to help you take the game to big screens. In this guide, we have provided the instructions to help you download and install Lord of Dungeon for PC (Windows and Mac).
Now that we have concluded the details on release date, let’s move on to storyline and gameplay. Lord of Dungeon is placed under the action category, which means there isn’t much on the story side. However, the gameplay is something you should look forward to. It is all about monsters and there are 200 different types of them. You wander in the vast lands to capture them and build towers to keep them and nurture them. Also, you can take part in a wide range of modes to showcase the skills of these trained monsters. The dungeon battles can be easily picked as to be the best as here you can co-op with your friends to raid other players and loot lots of precious items.
This sums up the key features and intro on the gameplay. Following the provided instructions, you can install Lord of Dungeon easily on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Lord of Dungeon for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Lord of Dungeon to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Lord of Dungeon and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Lord of Dungeon in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Lord of Dungeon to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Lord of Dungeon for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Lord of Dungeon for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Lord of Dungeon apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Lord of Dungeon in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.