Visual Cube has released their latest role-playing game, Battle Team for Android and iOS users and you can install it via play store for free. Battle Team transports you in the far away galaxies and enables you to take part in intergalactic warfare. You play as a commander of the Nova army and lead the forces in the great war. Now that, Battle Team is available, those who do not own smartphone or due to any reason cannot play the game, stop worrying. In this guide, we have put together the instructions to help you download and install Battle Team for PC (Windows and Mac). This way not only you will be able to address the lag issue but also experience the game on big screens. Coming back to the storyline, you being the commander the Nova army can do almost anything.
Battle Team allows you to be ambitious, think of all the possibilities. You can start with choosing from different characters, 300 to be exact. Each hero comes with unique abilities, assess their abilities and put them accordingly in the teams to gain the benefits. Similarly, there are multiple game modes where you can showcase your skills. Starting with the Campaign mode, where you can follow the story and unveil the mysteries. For those who love to take on other players in real time battles, switch to illusion Arena and PvP. These two game modes allow you to invite your friends and compete in real-time matches. And lastly, for challenge seekers, the Infinity Tower will test your skills to the absolute limits.
This was a glimpse of storyline and gameplay, which obviously covers the limited features. Battle Team is free and you can install it easily on your PCs and Laptops. For your ease, we have provided the instructions for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, follow them to install Battle Team.
Download and Install Battle Team for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Battle Team to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Battle Team and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Battle Team in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Battle Team to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Battle Team for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Battle Team for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Battle Team apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Battle Team in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.