A couple of weeks ago we came up with various survival games including Battle Game Royale, Battle Online Survival Island, Last Battleground Survival, Bullet Strike Battlegrounds. It seems like we couldn’t cover all the games that were released. One of the uncovered games which are getting popular is Free Fire Battlegrounds. Much like the aforementioned games, Free Fire Battlegrounds revolves around the survival against some of the best players on a deserted island. Although Free Fire Battlegrounds is pretty similar in terms of theme yet you will feel completely different. That’s because Free Fire Battlegrounds is a third-person shooter game, unlike the mentioned FPS games. Now playing a TPS game on handheld devices could be difficult at times. In this guide, we will show you how you take the fun to next level i.e, by installing Free Fire Battlegrounds for PC (Windows and Mac).
The storyline too appears to be inspired from Bullet Strike Battlegrounds as it shows the player jumping from the airplane. However, it is up to players to pick the spot where they want to land on the map. As soon as the player makes the landing, the survival game starts. The island in Free Fire Battlegrounds is huge and has a diverse environment to explore. The next part is to get the weapons, which can be found in random places. Fortunately, Free Fire Battlegrounds comes with a wide range of weapons and gives everyone a fair chance at getting their hands on these weapons. The goal is pretty simple, land on the perfect place, search for the powerful weapons and spray bullets on the rest to win. There is a dual mode as well, for those who prefer to play in pairs.
Free Fire Battlegrounds is free and comes with top-notch graphics. It is free and available on play store plus overall environment is appealing as well. In case you have made up your mind on giving it a shot on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, follow the instructions without further ado.
Download and Install Free Fire Battlegrounds for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Free Fire Battlegrounds to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Free Fire Battlegrounds and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Free Fire Battlegrounds in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Free Fire Battlegrounds to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Free Fire Battlegrounds for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Free Fire Battlegrounds for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Free Fire Battlegrounds apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Free Fire Battlegrounds in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.