Show your love for pets in the all new Epicmon. You will be a master trainer who’s mission is to train as many pets as he can. A huge number of pets is roaming around in Epicmon. It’s time for you to start a new adventure and capture the pets. The game is based on 3D graphics. You will have a beautiful world to explore. After capturing the pets, your job will be tame them and raise them. The tiny pets will evolve into different cute monsters. You can use these monsters in the real time battles with your friends.
This game brings 4 trainers battles in which 4 different trainers can compete with each other. The one standing, in the end, will win and take home all the good stuff. You are going to be the leader of your pets. They should be skilled good enough to win all the battles within no time. Epicmon is out without any cost. You can get Epicmon running on your computers as well.
Epicmon for PC can be downloaded easily using an Android emulator like the BlueStacks 3 or BlueStacks. You can play Epicmon for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and OS X. To start playing Epicmon for PC, follow the easy steps given below.
How to Download, Install and Play Epicmon for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Epicmon”and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Epicmon” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Epicmon in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Epicmon from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to your as soon as possible.
Epicmon: Google Play Store