Smashgames have brought their role playing title Dragonbolt Vanguard into the app stores for smartphones. Dragonbolt Vanguard brings a different gameplay into existing. It is the time to get into an airship and take control of the area. Players will travel through the kingdoms using the routes mapped in the skies. While looking down from the skies, you will discover some hidden empires. As soon as you find some unique heroes on the land, bring them in your Dragonbolt. You can train the collected heroes for the battles following your way. Equip your characters with the best weapons. Customize them to give them a good outlook. You can also craft other various items in the game including Weapons, vehicles and food items.
A daily PvP Arena mode will put players in front of each other. The dual-grid combat system will take the fighting fun to a whole new level. Dragonbolt Vanguard is an absolutely free game for the Android ecosystem. If you just don’t like playing this game on a small screen, then you can definitely get it for a bigger screen i.e. for a computer.
You can play Dragonbolt Vanguard for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X powered systems. To install Dragonbolt Vanguard for PC, you must get an emulator like the BlueStacks 3 for Windows and BlueStacks for Mac. Follow the steps given below to download Dragonbolt Vanguard for PC now.
How to Download, Install and Play Dragonbolt Vanguard for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Dragonbolt Vanguard” and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Dragonbolt Vanguard” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Dragonbolt Vanguard in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Dragonbolt Vanguard from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to your as soon as possible.
Dragonbolt Vanguard: Google Play Store