The cloud-based CCTV monitoring app for Android by silence_sari is one of the hottest prospects in market right now. V380s blends very easily with the hardware and offers a plethora of features. The most important and enticing feature of V380s is the cloud storage support. Recording a video 24×7 on Android devices consumes lot of memory. Especially when it is in 720p resolution. Therefore, this app solves this issue by giving an option to store all of these videos in online storage. If users want to watch old CCTV recordings, then they can be streamed via cloud. This app features a built-in media player for just this!
Moreover, V380s has got live-time video sharing option. Therefore, users can easily monitor their house, office and even kids in real-time. When used with correct hardware, the touchscreen interface can be used to exploit the built-in PTZ controls. This means that you can simple drag the screen like in 360 degree videos and camera will position itself according to that. This is done in real-time. The touchscreen interface just makes it easier and more user-friendly.
Apart from the video-monitoring via CCTV on Android phone / tablet, V380s also features intercom. Users on either side of the camera can share their voice. The owner of app can speak with anyone in the room. Moreover, those who are in room can be allowed to say something via camera. Use this feature also to hear the sounds in empty house or office. It is a good way to know if anyone is trying to avoid camera’s field of view. This way, the sound detection can save the day!
V380s offers a massive amount of useful features. In order to use it on Android phones / tablets or even on PC via Bluestacks, APK is required. This is the installation file. Just download it from the link given below and follow installation steps.
How to install V380s APK on Android
- Download the V380s APK and place it anywhere in your phone.
- Using any file manager, head over the folder where APK was placed in step 1.
- Tap on its icon.
- It may ask you to enable “Installation of Unknown Sources”. Follow the on-screen steps and enable it.
- If phone does not guide you, then head over to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources.
- Then head back to folder with APK in it and tap on it.
- This time, a new window will show. Click on Install at bottom right.
- The installation will take few seconds.
- Tap on Open and it will take you directly to Lawnchair’s home.
- To make it the default launcher, simple press Home button and select Lawnchair as default launcher.
If you have any queries, then feel free to leave them in the comment box below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.