Funter has released a game of assassins and comes with the title, Still Alive. The name can be taken as a surprising reaction of an assassin when he misses the target. However, it isn’t that simple, Still Alive is a game of assassins where fight each other. Funter has released Still Alive for Android and iOS users worldwide and you can easily install it on your smartphones and tablets. For those of you who do not own smartphone or due to any other reason, prefer to play games on their PCs, we have come up with this guide. Through this guide, we will help you get Still Alive for PC (Windows and Mac). Before we get to the instructions and the details, here are few things on the gameplay and storyline.
The whole game is based on the skills of the assassins. You can start by picking the one that represents you better. Once you have selected your favorite assassin, you can compete against other assassins in the battleground. The battlefield is limited, and up to 5 assassins can compete at once. Each assassin is unique and possesses special skills, and that makes the selecting part a bit tricky. For instance, some use the guns and modern weapons, whereas some are insanely fast and use the traditional weapons and methods. Therefore, choose wisely and according to your strong zones. Then comes the weapons, like the assassins, Still Alive comes with a wide range of weapons. From Bow to Taser Gun, Flamethrower, Drone and Active Ghost Suit, you can equip your assassin with any of these. Aside from competing in 5v5 battles, you can also take part in battle leagues.
The real-time battles against the players are the true essence of Still Alive. You can install it easily on your Android and iOS devices. The method for PCs is a bit different, however, we have got that covered as well. To install Still Alive on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac, all you need is to follow the provided methods.
Download and Install Still Alive for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Still Alive to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Still Alive and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Still Alive in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Still Alive to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Still Alive for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Still Alive for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Still Alive apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Still Alive in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.