Running out of fun and adventure? It looks like you need to save Slimie. Slimie is a character in the game called Flying Slime. Slimie has to fly through the forest. He has to go through a path full of dangers while swinging through the trees. Slimie himself is a little and a very cute character. The only fear he has is the fear of the evil harvester machine. If slime misses a swing and falls down, he will immediately die. You have to take Slime through the trees to his destiny. Leveling up will increase the pace of the game. The difficulty level will also keep increasing as you move further. If you want to have endless fun without being bored, then you should try playing Flying Slime. The game is not as easy as its name sounds. Flying Slime joins the league of free games. To kill some time while using your computer, you can play Flying Slime on a bigger screen as well.
You can now install Flying Slime for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X powered computers. To play Flying Slime for PC, Windows users can install BlueStacks 3 and Mac users can install BlueStacks. Although there is a number of other Android emulators available, the BlueStacks works the best. Download Flying Slime for PC by following the simple and easy steps given in the guide below now.
How to Download, Install and Play Flying Slime for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Flying Slime“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Flying Slime” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Flying Slime in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Flying Slime from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Flying Slime: Google Play Store