Blocky Bronco brings a whole new concept into the world of smartphone gaming. This game is funny, addictive and a perfect way to kill your time that is being wasted. Bronco is basically a character who is sitting on a See-Saw Swing Horse. Bronco with his horse is encircled and a compass is moving through this circle. There are different spots on the circle. As soon as the needle reaches that spot, you have to tap the screen. It is not necessary that the spots will always be the balls that you have to burst, there will be bombs coming in as well. If you accidentally tap a bomb, it will blow you up from the Horse Swing. Similarly, you will find arrows coming up on the circle. You will have to tap and hold the screen while the needle passes through the arrows. Tapping the screen at the wrong time will also push your See-Saw Swing Horse and end up throwing you far away. The items on the circle will keep changing. The trick is to tap the items that will result in rewarding you only.
The game is called Blocky Bronco because the character and the See-Saw Horse is made out of blocks. you will unlock new characters as well. All new characters will be made out of blocks as well. Blocky Bronco is the kind of fun that will cheer you up and amuse you at the same time. Blocky Bronco is a free game. Apart from playing Blocky Bronco on your Android and iOS phone, you can play it on your computer as well. Before you start wondering about how you can play Blocky Bronco on your computer, we would like to tell you that we are here to learn that only.
You can install Blocky Bronco for PC on a desktop PC or Laptop running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. To download Blocky Bronco for PC, you will have to install an Android emulator like the BlueStacks on Mac and BlueStacks 3 on Windows. Follow the steps given below to play Blocky Bronco for PC now.
How to Download, Install and Play Blocky Bronco for PC
- If you are using Windows, download and install BlueStacks 3.
- If you are using Mac, download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup your installed emulator according to the instructions explained in the guides.
- Now open BlueStacks or BlueStacks 3.
- Mac users: For BlueStacks, click on the Search icon and type the name as “Blocky Bronco“ and then click on the Search using Google Play. Upon finding the game in Play Store, install it.
- Windows users: For BlueStacks 3, click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store’s search bar, type “Blocky Bronco” and search. As soon as the game appears, install it.
- After the installation comes to an end, the game will appear in My Apps tab of BlueStacks 3 and All Apps tab of BlueStacks.
- You can now launch the game and follow the instructions given on the screen to play it. That’s all.
If you are unable to find Blocky Bronco in the Play Store, then another method to install it is using the APK file. You have to find the APK file of Blocky Bronco from a credible online source. Simply opening the APK after having BlueStacks installed will launch it through the app player.
For any queries, feel free to drop your message in the comment box below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Blocky Bronco: Google Play Store