Gameloft has released one of its most anticipated games for both Android and iOS platforms. The game comes bearing the title, Dead Rivals and is all about hunting the zombies. This latest masterpiece from Gameloft puts you in zombie apocalyptic environment and requires you to survive it by any means. An insight in the trailer alone and you will realize how good the graphics are. The number of recently added zombie games in the App stores is more than ever, this shows how popular zombies games are. However, Dead Rivals is one of it’s kind. Despite having the survival element, all the action and killing takes place in an open world, much similar to MMORPG. All these features make Dead Rivals a worthy contender of PCs and Laptops. Therefore, we have decided to come up with instructions to help you get Dead Rivals for PC (Windows and Mac).
Unlike other games, Dead Rivals doesn’t feature many characters but what it offers is the immense customization. From the appearance of your character to the tattoos, you can tweak everything. Since Dead Rivals has an element of survival you will have to spent a considerable amount of time running away from zombie hordes. The good news is that you can choose the Co-op operations, this way you will have to run from the zombies alone. You can choose from multiple weapons to defend yourself against the zombies. Not just you can choose the weapons but Dead Rivals also allows you to craft weapons as well. Despite being a zombie survival game Dead Rivals features Arena and PvP battles as well. Now you can invite your friends and other players to showcase your skills. As mentioned above, Dead Rivals has the top notch graphics and has a real like gameplay.
It wouldn’t be fair to keep Dead Rivals limited only to Android and iOS platforms. It is perfect when it comes to gameplay and therefore, worths a shot. Here’s how you can install Dead Rivals on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac without further ado.
Download and Install Dead Rivals for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Dead Rivals to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Dead Rivals and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Dead Rivals in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Dead Rivals to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Dead Rivals for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Dead Rivals for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Dead Rivals apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Dead Rivals in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.