Crescent Moon is all set to release its latest masterpiece for the Android users this week. The game comes bearing the title, AXE.IO and appears to be a next big hit for Crescent Moon after its previous game, Morphite. While at first AXE.IO do appears like the previously mentioned game, there is a whole new world in AXE.IO. You play inside a small arena against the trained knights and can kill them only by throwing the axes. Prior to the Android release, AXE.IO has already made its way to the iTunes for iOS users. Since there are few more days to the official release, we have decided to make use of this time and teach you to play AXE.IO on big screens. Here, we will help you download AXE.IO for PC and Laptops.
This is to help those of you who either face lags or due to some other reason cannot play AXE.IO on their smartphones. Now before we get to the instructions, here is a brief intro to the game you might like. AXE.IO is a multiplayer brawler where you can run around the 3D arenas and kill each other by throwing axes. There are 16 different classes of warriors including stealthy thieves, brute force dark knights, and ranged hunters. The type of warrior you choose doesn’t matter when it comes to the brawl as the mechanics for all are same. As for the axes, once you throw one onto the opponent, you will have to pick another before making the shot again.
To put things in perspective, AXE.IO basically puts you against a number of other players in a 3D arena and leave you to decide the fate. In the arena battle, you can use the axes and swords to kill the opponent. It is quite easy to throw the ax, all you need is to aim at the opponent and click on the button. Once the opponent is killed, you can collect the coins left by him by simply walking over them. Similarly, you can dodge the axes of opponents to get away from being killed. Aside from the real-time arena battles, you can also band up to fight against the mighty dragons.
AXE.IO is pretty simple and fun to play and the gameplay is fast-paced as well. If you are in for some serious action, AXE.IO is the best way to kill your opponents and time. It is free and you can also play it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. We have already listed the instructions below, all you need is to follow them.
Download and Install AXE.IO for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, AXE.IO to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select AXE.IO and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find AXE.IO in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on AXE.IO to run it on big screens.
Download and Install AXE.IO for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download AXE.IO for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing AXE.IO apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find AXE.IO in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.