BattleCore is the latest entry in the action category for the Android and iOS gamers. It is developed by Steve Ryu who aims to provide players with the best FPS experience. If we look at the past titles of dev, the claim doesn’t seem that big and impossible. Steve Ryu, in the past, has released quite amazing games which many loved. There is a reflection of devs speciality in BattleCore too. Like the other Steve Ryu games, BattleCore doesn’t focus much on the storyline and background. Instead, every resource seems to be working for the gameplay. And this very fact makes the BattleCore an amazing FPS action game. Although it is destined for Android and iOS platforms, in this guide, we have put together easy to follow instructions to help you get BattleCore for PC (Windows and Mac).
BattleCore consists of series of missions that needs to be executed around different parts of the world. You play as the member of an elite squad that eliminates every kind of threats to peace. The gameplay is tactical, you can use the latest equipment to track the enemies. Likewise, BattleCore comes with a wide range of weapons, from sniper rifles to pistols and grenades to RPGs, you can choose any weapon depending upon the mission you are going on. The details in the gameplay, whether about the location or the weapon you use are simply amazing. Moving on to missions, each is different from the others and puts you in a different genre of actions. For instance, in some missions, you will need a sniper rifle and will be making shots from a distance. Likewise, there are close combats are well, these will definitely keep you glued to your devices.
BattleCore is free, however, installing it on PCs and Laptops is slightly different. For your ease, we have compiled the instructions. All you need is to follow and install BattleCore on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install BattleCore for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, BattleCore to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select BattleCore and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find BattleCore in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on BattleCore to run it on big screens.
Download and Install BattleCore for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download BattleCore for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing BattleCore apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find BattleCore in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.