Download the Zoosk app on your PC. Whether you’re just looking for a casual partner or your other half, we help people live their best lives by providing a fun, safe, and easy way to meet new people.
What is the Zoosk PC app?
Zoosk is an online dating service available in 25 languages and in more than 80 countries.
The dating service has made it really easy to start a profile, meet other users, and cast a wide net for potential matches. The aforementioned 40 million members across upwards of 80 countries plus support in 25 languages makes it convenient to find someone special in a different country, if you’re on vacation, or if you’re looking to date in your native language wherever you are.
It’s pretty rare for a dating site to have a nearly even split between males and females (most have an overwhelming majority of male users), making Zoosk a great dating site for women who want lots of options. It’s also gay, lesbian, and queer-friendly with a wide range of ethnicities, religions, and backgrounds — depending on the region.
Zoosk’s interface is pretty basic—you mostly swipe through profile photos and review the basic personality details required by the signup process. Want to learn more? There’s a prompt to read someone’s story, which includes their personal bio and details on their perfect match and ideal dates, if they added them.
- Carousel is Zoosk’s main matchmaking feature. It presents you the members through a roulette, who you can send flirts to or skip if you’re not into them.
- The more you use Zoosk for Windows app, the more information it has to help recommend better matches and SmartPick introductions. Make sure to respond before time runs out or else your SmartPick introduction will disappear.
- Zoosk collects data on your activity to give you insights regarding who you like, who likes you, and your dating style. You can use these dating insights to learn about what type of people you’re likely to attract, what you tend to have in common with the people you’re attracted to, and much more!
- Adding someone as a connection lets him or her know you’re interested in them. Anytime you send a smile or a heart and they respond back, they automatically become a connection. Labeling someone as a connection is like putting them on your ‘Favorites’ list.
- uper Send allows you to send a flirty message to many people at once. Zoosk for PC provides you with some pre-written messages so you wouldn’t have to think about what to say.
- Boost increases your visibility to make even more connections. It is a great way to get noticed by other members, but it is a paid feature.
Safety and Privacy
Although there are forum discussions found online that complain about “fake profiles”, we didn’t find any. As mentioned earlier, Zoosk has a strict verification process that is required for all members to continue using the dating site.
Failing to verify your identity will disable you from using the platform to find potential matches. However, in the instance that you see a fake profile, you can easily report them to the administrators.
To report abuse and/or block a member, click the ‘Report/Block’ button found on the member’s profile. Zoosk dating does not take the responsibility of routinely screening members, but the validation process makes up for this.
Pricing and payments:
- Free basic account: $0
- 1-month membership: $29.95/month
- 3-month membership: $19.98/month ($59.95 in total)
- 6-months membership: $12.49/month ($74.95 in total)
How to Install the Zoosk app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Complete the installation of the emulator
- Open the emulator, it might take some time to start depending on your internet connection.
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator and open it.
- Search for the Zoosk app, click on the install button,
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can use the app on your smartphone as well, just follow this LINK.