Triple S or previously known as Project TF is the latest action based RPG is in the last phase of development. Trance Studio is one behind the development of Triple S whereas it will be published by 4:33 Creative Lab, which is famous for publishing games under its banner worldwide. Another fact that might increase your interest is that the team involved in the development of Triple S also built previously famous Dungeon & Fighter. Also, Triple S is said to have almost similar elements to Dungeon Fighter. Triple S is expected to be released in the coming days for Android an iOS platforms. In this guide, we have put together the instructions to help you get Triple S for PC (Windows and Mac). Though Triple S is headed to the Android and iOS users, with a little effort, you will be able to experience the gameplay on big screens.
As for the gameplay and storyline are concerned, there isn’t much to reveal at the moment. However, what little we could gather, we will share here. From the trailer, we managed to pull the information on main features. Triple S will have a 4 person co-op mode with flashy combo skills. There are multiple characters and let’s hope they come with the customization option. Triple S revolves around a 7 planet system and being the lead character you job would be to contain the chaos. Aside from that, Triple S is also expected to have a trading feature, which will allow the players to trade among the 7 different planets. Though Trance Studio is new, the word in the town is that Triple S will have graphics good enough to compete with the top contenders.
You can install Triple S easily on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac following the instructions provided below. However, you will have to wait for its release on the Android store.
Download and Install Triple S for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Triple S to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Triple S and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Triple S in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Triple S to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Triple S for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Triple S for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Triple S apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Triple S in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.