Developed by Studio Pierrot and launched by the famous GameSamba, Tokyo Ghoul Dark War is the latest anime based game to hit the stores. If that’s not enough to convince you, note that it is based on the original story from Tokyo Ghoul and gives you the chance to experience the characters of the anime. Tokyo Ghoul Dark War has been released for Android and iOS users, however, with a little effort, you can take the fun to big screens as well. For your ease, we have put together the instructions to help you download and install Tokyo Ghoul Dark War for PC (Windows and Mac). Not just the big screens, but installing Tokyo Ghoul Dark War on PCs and Laptops have many other perks as well.
Coming to the storyline and gameplay, as mentioned above, Tokyo Ghoul Dark War takes you into the world of Tokyo Ghoul where you move around the streets and pick the fights for investigations. Moreover, it features original scenes from the anime, which are placed between the scenes so perfectly that you’ll feel like reliving the anime. There are 50 unique characters that you can choose to play with and even if they were on the opposite side in anime, they will help you. Also, the character growth system is multi-dimensional. You can raise them, equip them with weapons, upgrade them and make them the perfect investigators. Aside from the story mode, you can take on your friends and other players in PvP mode and showcase the skills in Dungeon Challenges.
The graphics and sound effects are designed and incorporated in a way to make the experience as close as possible to the original anime. Tokyo Ghoul Dark War is free to play and you can install it easily on your Android devices via play store. If you want to take it to big screens, follow the instructions provided to install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Tokyo Ghoul Dark War for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Tokyo Ghoul Dark War to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Tokyo Ghoul Dark War and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Tokyo Ghoul Dark War in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Tokyo Ghoul Dark War to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Tokyo Ghoul Dark War for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Tokyo Ghoul Dark War for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Tokyo Ghoul Dark War apk.
- After locating the apk file, double-click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Tokyo Ghoul Dark War in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.