HeroCraft’s latest, Spaceship Battles is a perfect game if you are looking for some air combat. The game takes you in the future, year 4000 to be precise, where you can experience the advancement of human race. However, human’s basic desire for wars and battles remains the same, and that makes a perfect scenario for the game. Though the game is developed for Android operating system, here we will help you install Spaceship Battles for PC (Windows and Mac). You play as spaceship designer who must do everything in his limits to make a name for himself. Spaceship Battles isn’t just about designing, it also features some fierce battles as well. There are dozens of blueprints which you can use to build spaceships however, first you will have to unlock them. All the blueprints are unique and result in different spaceships, some can take serious damage whereas others have a lot of fire power.
The best thing about Spaceship Battles are the space battles, which also serve a testing grounds for your spaceships. Once you complete the construction of your spaceship, you are put in different arenas where you battle against other spaceships. You must build different modules and equip your ship with powerful weapons, only then you would be able to stand in the arena. All the battle scenes and arenas are designed perfectly depicting the advancement of human race. Like you, other players from around the world can also join and take part in building spaceships. Their spaceships will be tested against your spaceships and winner will take the higher spot in Leaderboards.
In this section of the article we will show you how you can play Spaceship Battles on your Windows PC ad Mac OS X. Since you cannot directly install the game on your PC’s, you will have to install Android Emulators. Once the Emulator is installed, you can play Spaceship Battles on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install Spaceship Battles for PC – Windows & Mac
- First download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Spaceship Battles to get Google play store’s search results.
- Among the results select Spaceship Battles and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Spaceship Battles in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Spaceship Battles to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Spaceship Battles for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Spaceship Battles for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Spaceship Battles apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator for that purpose.
- When installed, you’ll find Spaceship Battles in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.