Download SAX Video Player on PC and enjoy high quality or audio on your android device without effort. The Player has an equalizer, that also helps you to make your audio playing super cool.
What is the SAX Video Player PC app?
We often take video player apps for granted. Almost every modern Android smartphone comes with its video player on board. While they’re mostly good, there are surely better ones out there. But how do you find the best video player app for Android when there are thousands to choose from?
Sax Video Player for PC is yet another video player app that I highly recommend to our readers. It features a slightly more advanced user interface compared to VLC and is also somewhat smoother with its gestures, which are slightly similar to what VLC offers.
It’s more refined and polished, making for a sophisticated media experience. The video screen gives you information on every aspect of the media file, including audio tracks, subtitles, and other info. So you don’t have to leave the video screen to change or add captions to your video.
The app misses out on DTS and AC3 due to licensing trouble, although users can download custom codecs for the app from a myriad of sources online. As far as video apps go, SAX Videos Player for Windows is rated very highly by users and experts alike. It can be downloaded for free, although there are ads and in-app purchases. Making an in-app purchase will give you access to some more features which are worth checking out.
Features- SAX Video Player for Windows app
- MULTI-CORE DECODING Sax Video Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. The test result proved that a multi-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
- SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
- MX FILE SHARING – File sharing app for fast file transfer without mobile data usage. Share Music, Share Video, Share Photos, or Send Files & Apps instantly
- KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/*ASS* subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.*ass*) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
How to Install SAX Video Player on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator on your PC. Install BlueStacks emulator.
- You need to complete the installation of the emulator, which can be done by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen, The app is pre-installed on the emulator.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google id.
- Search for the SAX Video Editor app and click on the install button.
- Now the app is downloaded on your PC and you can access it from the home screen of the emulator.
Also download the app form the official PlayStore on your Mobile device as well.